Check-in time: 15:00 – 23:00. (an earlier or later check-in must be announced at least three days before the guest's arrival).
Check-out time: 07:00 – 11:00. (an earlier check-out must be announced at least one day before).
Booking and check-in at the reception desk can only be done by persons older than 18.
Payment currency: Croatian kuna (HRK).
The hotel accepts the following credit cards:
- Diners Club
- Maestro Plus
Time zone: UTC+1 (CET Central European time).
The hotel can organize transport from the Zadar or Split airports to the hotel and vice versa. For any other information on tranport, ask at the reception desk.
Pets: subject to request (Hotel Murter mostly does not allow pets, due to concern of allergic reactions and tick and flea hazard).
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the hotel. A person who smokes in the room will be charged a fee of 1000.00 HRK for cleaning the room of smoke.
Luggage: Luggage store is available upon request at the reception desk without additional fees.
Rules regulating the return of advance payment in the case of cancellation of the booking:
- 100% advance payment return for cancelling 20 days or more before the guest's scheduled arrival
- 50% advance payment return for cancelling 10-20 days before the guest's scheduled arrival
- 0% advance payment return for cancelling within 9 days before the guest's scheduled arrival
The hotel's other rules and features
- All rooms have heating, air-conditioning, TV, radio, digital-SAT, WI-FI, hair dryer
- There is no elevator at the hotel
- Disabled persons can only access the part of the hotel where the rooms are, but the restaurant, the swimming pool and other facilities are only accessible by stairs.
- Reception desk working hours: 07:00 – 23:00
- Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 10:00
- Dinner is served from 18:00 to 20:00
- Alkocoholic beverages are only served to persons who are 18 or older
- Silence during night hours required from 23:00 to 07:00
- Hotel accepts credit cards as means of payment
- Hotel and the hotel parking lot are under video surveillance and alarm system
"Do not disturb"
All our rooms have "Do not disturb" signs. The "Do not disturb" sign is placed on the outside door knob, and our staff is thereby warned not to knock or enter the room for any reason. When the "Do not disturb" sign is in place, your room will be cleaned and maintained, but the hotel employee will put a card under the door to inform you how you can request the service when you are ready.
Room cleaning and maintenance
Room cleaning and maintenance is possible from 08:00 to 15:00. If a guest wishes the room to be cleaned at a specific time, it should be arranged at the reception desk.
In the case when the "Do not disturb" sign was on the door after 15:00, the guest should report to the reception desk and the cleaning service will be offered.